Advertisement

So.. Epic Games UNEXPECTEDLY GIFTED ME THIS in Fortnite..

So.. Epic Games UNEXPECTEDLY GIFTED ME THIS in Fortnite.. So.. Epic Games UNEXPECTEDLY GIFTED ME THIS in Fortnite..

Support A Creator: Yogev

Twitch:

Twitter:

Did you guys get this pop up in game? It freaked me out at first but I was able to understand it after reading it! Let me know your thoughts in the comments down below, as always I'll see you guys in the next video. If you're new be sure to like this video if you found it enjoyable and subscribe to the channel if you're new! See you in the next one legends!

Connect With Me!
-Twitter:
-Instagram:
-Snapchat: yogevbissor

-Video was uploaded by Yogev

fortnite,fortnite gifted me,epic games gifted me,eipc games gifted me something,custom matchmaking gift,fortnite custom matchmaking gift,custom matchmaking gifted to me,i got gifted custom matchmaking,custom matchmaking in fortnite,epic gifted me custom matchmaking,fortnite season 10 custom matchamking gift,custom matchamking pop up fortnite,fortnite news,fortnite leaks,fortnite custom matchmaking,yogev,

Post a Comment

0 Comments