Advertisement

Soldier ソルジャー with Enhancing Shell and Healing Bullet

Soldier ソルジャー with Enhancing Shell and Healing Bullet Lured by my crewmates (somehow everyone is farming bullets in these days) I decided to farm some more advanced bullets for my John Doe. You can see the full list of my current bullets on the video.

The two items that particularly interested me were:

1) Enhancing Shell. This shell has 50% chance of granting 50K supplemental damage for 2.5 turns to the entire party. Each party member trigger separately the chance.
2) Healing Bullet. 1000 healing party wide for 2 turns is quite amazing and provide an easy way to keep stamina without having to bring healers in.

I'm curious to try the shell with Summer Yuel. She already has huge nukes and that one would make them even more scary...

What do you think of Soldier's performance with the more advanced bullets?
Have you been farming them too?

Granblue Fantasy,グラブル,Soldier,Enhancing Shell,Healing Bullet,

Post a Comment

0 Comments