Advertisement

Storytelling #2 - How to Setup a Simple Mission Giver - Disney Infinity 3.0

Storytelling #2 - How to Setup a Simple Mission Giver - Disney Infinity 3.0 As we continue our brief series on storytelling in the Disney Infinity 3.0 toy box, I'll show you how to tell a simple story using the limited text options that are available. I'll create a mission giver, a radar waypoint that tells the player where to go, a short battle once we get there, and a victory notification. I'll also show you how to set up an enemy encounter in an area that the player must travel through in order to complete the mission. You can skip to 37:09 to watch me play through the finished story.

You can find logic diagrams for connecting all of the Creativi-toys that I used on my blog at

Disney Infinity,Disney Infinity 3.0,Mission Giver,Disney Infinity Asgard,Disney Infinity Thor,Storytelling,

Post a Comment

0 Comments