Advertisement

Take The PLANK CHALLENGE|| 8 Plank variations

Take The PLANK CHALLENGE|| 8 Plank variations Are you up for it? It's only 4 minutes long but this plank challenge will set your core on fire as we hold 8 different plank variations. Do your best and see if you can make it through!

Training + Nutrition Programs:

Where I get my Music *Try it FREE for 30 days*


My Go-To Supplements, Beauty Products + More:

L I N K S

Website:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
______________________________

D I S C L A I M E R

This is my own personal workout and may not be suited for you. It is strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. By engaging in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk.

______________________________

Thanks for watching!

❤ Heather

plank challenge,plank workout,plank variations,plank,core workout,how to plank,plank exercises,core exercises,heather robertson,workout challenge,at home workout,home workout,abs,quick workout,bodyweight workout,longest plank,home fitness,planks,side plank,side planks,plank with leg raises,short workout,workout with planks,ab workout,core strength,fitness,exercise,workout,work out,plank workout for women,plank workout for men,get flat abs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments