Advertisement

The Biggest Defining Moment of My Life - Rebel Weight Loss & Lifestyle Podcast

The Biggest Defining Moment of My Life - Rebel Weight Loss & Lifestyle Podcast In this episode, I’m going to answer some questions that people ask me all the time. One of those that I get most often is, what made me the way I am? I’m going to share the story of the biggest moment in my life that shaped me into the driven, motivating, relentless, fearless person I am today.

This moment happened in my childhood and I can guarantee you, it’s not what you’ll be expecting. Here’s a hint, it was a simple and subtle “I CAN” that helped me become fearless and confident in everything that I do.

Hopefully, I’ll get you inspired and encouraged in my backstory. And I hope this reaches some parents who are raising kids as well, because we want our children to be the best, yet stand up on their own when their grown-up.

Key Points Discussed:

- My passion, my calling. (01:09)
- A single reason why I am the way I am (03:39)
- Learned from those horrific crises, moved on, then grew, from it. (05:06)
- Bad things that happened make you a stronger person (07:17)
- Get to know little Cristy Code Red (08:12)
- The trip that shaped me from who am I today (13:09)
- Challenges along the way (18:28)
- A decisive and best decision of young girls (21:03)
- Lessons learned (24:44)
- The power of I CAN (28:41)
- Message to the parents (29:30

---------------------------------------------

Get your FREE copy of the On-The-Go Guide for Code Red approved food here:

---------------------------------------------

Connect with me!
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Website:

rebel weight loss,weight loss podcast,code red podcast,fitness podcast,defining moments,weight loss podcast 2019,weight loss,inspirational podcasts for weight loss,fitness podcast for women,weight loss motivation,cristy code red,code red lifestyle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments