Advertisement

THE BODY / AILMENTS (Vocabulary)

THE BODY / AILMENTS (Vocabulary) Transcription

Miss Walker: Were you absent from school yesterday, Joyce?

Joyce: Yes, I was, Miss Walker.

Miss Walker: Was everything OK?

Joyce: I had an earache.

Miss Walker: Do you feel better now?

Joyce: Yes, thank you. Here's a note from my dad.

Miss Walker: OK. Thank you.

Henry: Excuse me, Miss Walker.

Miss Walker: Yes, Henry. You don't look very well. What's the matter with you?

Henry: I have a fever… I think.

Miss Walker: Sorry to hear that! Please, go to the nurse's office.

Henry: OK, Miss Walker. Thank you.


Dear Miss Walker, April 12, 2014

My daughter Joyce wasn't at school yesterday because she was at the doctor's office. She had a terrible earache.

Yours sincerely,

Kevin Talbot

Livro: Hightlights Vol. 3
Texto: I Had a Fever Yesterday (p. 43)
Editora: Richmond

Parts of the body,ailments,English,Learn English,Teacher,Students,dialogue,

Post a Comment

0 Comments