Advertisement

The concept of Self-Image | Psychocybernetics | Change your Self-Image Part 1

The concept of Self-Image | Psychocybernetics | Change your Self-Image Part 1 Folks, in this video I talk about the concept of Self-Image. What constitutes Self Image and how it dictates what you do in your life.
The content of this video is inspired by the book, "Psychocybernetics" by Maxwell Maltz.

I also share the strategy for changing your self-image. This is the first video of the two videos on Self-Image. Don't forget to subscribe to my channel so that you don't miss the next video. :)

Leave a Thumbs Up if you liked the video and don't forget to share the video with your friends and family. :)

About Me : I had a certain experience in my life where I almost in a amusing way achieved of my audacious goals. (I'll let you know the incident sometime in the future :) Promise! ) After that I never looked back. From reading close to 50 books on personal development and consuming content of more than 15 mentors I finally got grip on how are goals achieved, How does the human mind work and best tools and strategies to maximize your potential in life. If you have an issue in your life or any dilemma regarding any decision in life feel free to reach out to me. I promise you won't be disappointed. In addition to that I am a regular Vipassana Meditator. So the content of this channel will revolve around Personal Development, Book Reviews , Meditation and Inspiration.

Find Me On Social :
Facebook : Urjit Dave A Personal Development Geek(@urjit31)
(

Instagram : @urjitdave


Twitter : @Urjit31

Maxwell Maltz (Author),Psycho-Cybernetics (Book),Cybernetics (Field Of Study),psycho cybernetics summary,psycho cybernetics review,success,money,get rich,business,entrepreneur,life advice,how to be successful,psycho cybernetics audiobook,psycho cybernetics chapter 1,psycho cybernetics self image,psycho cybernetics meditation,psychocybernetics in hindi,psychocybernetics,urjit dave,self image hindi,self image kaise banaye,self image seeken,mental science hindi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments