Advertisement

The Worst Live Action Anime Adaptation of All Time - Devilman (2004) | Movie Review

The Worst Live Action Anime Adaptation of All Time - Devilman (2004) | Movie Review "Devilman" (aka デビルマン / Debiruman) is a 2004 film copyrighted by Toei based on the 1972 manga by Go Nagai.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.

All images, videos, and songs belong to their respective owners.

People ask which is worse: Dragonball: Evolution or Death Note 2017?

The answer: Devilman.

Check out my Teepublic!:


Music by Xylomar Beats:

Devilman no Uta Remix by Xylomar:

Other music by Power Glove, and Makeup and Vanity Set

Feel free to suggest topics for future videos in the comments!

Here are some ways to support my channel:

•Check out my Facebook:

•Follow my Twitter:

•Follow my Instagram:

•Donate to my PayPal:

•Follow me on Reddit:

Review

Post a Comment

0 Comments