Advertisement

Throw Objects with POTIONS!!! (Potion Glitch + TP Glitch!!) - Build a Boat For Treasure ROBLOX

Throw Objects with POTIONS!!! (Potion Glitch + TP Glitch!!) - Build a Boat For Treasure ROBLOX Sponsor: bloxawards.com

Hey everyone! Today I show you how to THROW objects/builds/blocks using a POTION GLITCH!!! Enjoy! :D

MERCH! 😆

Official Merch!
Pants -

Llama Merch! 🦙
Indeed Hoodie -
Wheat Gang 🌾


For business inquiries, please contact me via email: LiegeNorth@gmail.com (All non-serious messages will be flagged; You may also contact me via Discord below)

Profile:
Discord: Liege North#4652

Fan Group -
Discord Server -

Donations are deeply appreciated! :D
(15 ROBUX)
(30 ROBUX)
(60 ROBUX! :3)
(125 ROBUX! :D)
(250 ROBUX!! :D)
(350 ROBUX - I follow you! :3)
(500 ROBUX!!! I also follow you! :D)
(1000 ROBUX!!! I friend & follow you! :D)

($5+ and I friend AND follow you!! Thanks SO much!!! :D)

[Paid] Intro & Outro made by Skyminer! Go check him out! :D
Intro/Outro Song - In Your Arms:


Hey, I'm Liege North! I post unique, helpful and cool Build a Boat For Treasure ROBLOX glitches, tutorials and more! I spend hours editing each video, so I would really appreciate it if you can subscribe and drop a like on my videos! Thanks for reading! 😄



#roblox #babft

build a boat new blocks,build a boat treasure,build a boat for treasure update,build a boat for treasure in roblox,build a boat for treasure roblox glitch,build a boat new code,build boat for treasure roblox,build a boat chests,build a boat potions,build a boat wing chest,build a boat new boss,build a boat update new,build a boat for treasure boss,fabbi,build a boat secret room,build a boat secret quest,build a boat glitches,build a boat glitch,babft,

Post a Comment

0 Comments