Advertisement

Update on my homemade desk!! Now with more sturdiness!!

Update on my homemade desk!! Now with more sturdiness!! NOTE: If you missed parts 1 and 2, check them out here!
Part 1:
Part 2:

After using this desk for a few years now, I decided to do something about the couple of small issues I've noticed with it. The biggest one is that it's just simply a bit wobbly during use, especially during gaming now that I have a wheel and pedals. So back to Home Depot I went, and picked up some more wood and brackets to brace it in a much better way. And it worked!

Oh, and at the end, I test out the sturdiness by taking a couple laps of Le Mans 1991 in Assetto Corsa driving one of my favorite cars ever, the 1991 24 Hours of Le Mans winner, the Mazda 787B.

homemade,home,made,built,diy,diy desk,sim,sim racing,thrustmaster,thrustmaster wheel,apartment,apartment hacks,budget,on a budget,diy budget,

Post a Comment

0 Comments