Advertisement

Upstanding Citizen Rolls Coal and Gives me the Finger || Tesla Model 3

Upstanding Citizen Rolls Coal and Gives me the Finger || Tesla Model 3 Minding my own business again in my Tesla Model 3 on Hwy 11 between Orillia and Barrie and some upstanding citizen rolls coal on me. I get the finger to boot. All because I drive a Tesla. Anyone else experienced this? Let me know in the comments.

If my videos inspire you to buy a Tesla Model 3, please use my referral code for free supercharging

Thank you for watching and please hit the subscribe button. Also, check out my blog at teslacanuck.com.

#Model3 #TeslaCanuck #Tesla #TeslaModel3

tesla model 3,tesla,model 3,tesla coal rolling,rolling coal vs tesla,rolling coal,rolling coal electric vehicle,driving an electric vehicle,rolling coal tesla model 3,rolling coal model 3,coal rolling illegal,can't we all just get along,driving a tesla,driving a tesla model 3,tesla canuck,devolution of society,

Post a Comment

0 Comments