Advertisement

Watch This Video If You Need To Cool Down

Watch This Video If You Need To Cool Down Grab a cold glass of water, sit back & relax

A few crispy cool clips I got last March, gotta love Canadian winter! The aesthetic was too much not to post, wish I had a poem to go along with it but I think the music is pure perfection on its own

Like toys? Check out my Instagram! I post daily toy photos
- @gerrie.berrie.kinz

Want behind the scenes? Get em all here!
-

If you're reading this I hope you're not sweating too much during these hot summer days, almost fall my dudes!! I love you soooooo much! Internet hug!?!? xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

LITTLEST PET SHOP,LPS,ASMR,CLAMING,WINTER,SNOW,PEACEFUL,COLD,CANADA,CANADIAN WINTER,WINTER VLOG,SNOWY,LPS ASMR,AESTHETIC,LPS AESTHETIC,WINTER AESTHETIC,SNOW AESTHETIC,

Post a Comment

0 Comments