Advertisement

What Colour is Best For Peugeot 407?

What Colour is Best For Peugeot 407? #Peugeot407 #Whitecolour #LionKing

Hello. Lion King, I appreciate what you do for us the Peugeot users and how you inspire us to appreciate our Lions. Please, I would like to seek your opinion. What colour do you think its best for Peugeot 407? I have a Peugeot 407 and the body colour is light blue. I want to repaint the car, but with different colour. I want a colour that will make it stand out and good to look at. What colour would you recommend? Regards. John.

*You can donate for my favorite drinks (Guinness Stout & Red Bull) or donate as an appreciation of information I share.

1. Bank Account Type: Dollar Account (USD).
- Account Name: Ikenna Udeagwu.
- Account No. : 0114711190.
- Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank GTB).


2. Bank Account Type: Naira Account.
- Account Name: Ikenna Udeagwu.
-Account no. : 2007879254.
-Bank Name: ZENITH Bank.




*If you have any subject, personal story, topic or question you would want me to explain, give my perspective or share with others in a video, You can send them to me via email: ikenna351@gmail.com or contact me on WhatsApp: +2348095721703.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk.

*Ikenna351 speaks from Nigeria.

407?

Post a Comment

0 Comments