Advertisement

WHAT I EAT ON VACATION (vegan + hiking)

WHAT I EAT ON VACATION (vegan + hiking) Hey you ever go on vacation? You ever eat food? If the answer to either of these questions is "yes", then I am sure you will find this content extremely relatable! I recently went back home to Maryland to visit my parents, and I got to have some kind of vacation! Like the footloose and fancy free gal that I am, I thought I would take advantage of my vacation time by working during it! So I made this fun video for you guys. Consisting of an insane hike, getting up ridiculously early in the morning, drinking bad coffee, and eating great food, this vlog has got pretty much everything you could ask for in a 13 minute video. So please enjoy!

instagram: @merryrosehowley
twitter: @actuallymrose
snapchat: merryroseknows
amino: @merryrosehowley

funny,comedy,what i eat in a day,plant based,healthy,full day of eating,vegan,hike,fitness,lifestyle,vacation,cheat day,college,actress,vegan junk food,

Post a Comment

0 Comments