Advertisement

Why I now wake up at 1:30 a.m. every morning + how I do it

Why I now wake up at 1:30 a.m. every morning + how I do it Yes, my alarm clock now goes off at 1:30 every morning and in this video I not only tell you why and show you some behind the scenes stuff....but also tell you HOW I DO IT AND STAY SANE! (Tips for waking up earlier, being a morning person, etc.)

FOLLOW MY LIFE:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:

E-mail: clancyaburke@yahoo.com

Hellloooo! My name is Clancy and I'm a 23 year-old TV news reporter. I'm originally from Long Island, NY but I moved to Cincinnati, Ohio where I work for the CBS affiliate, Local 12. Livin' the dream. :)

news reporter,tv news reporter,what it's like being a news reporter,being a tv news reporter,tv news anchor,news anchor,what it's like being a news anchor,life of a news anchor,life of a tv anchor,why I wake up early,why I wake up at 1:30 a.m.,2 a.m. morning routine,my new job,how to be a morning person,waking up early tips,morning reporter,day in the life of morning reporter,how to wake up early,

Post a Comment

0 Comments