Advertisement

YOUTUBER’S GO GOLFING - S2 EP1 - SEB vs TUBES!

YOUTUBER’S GO GOLFING - S2 EP1 - SEB vs TUBES! Thanks for watching, if you are new to the channel why not SUBSCRIBE with notifications on so you dont miss my next video:

Check out the video we filmed on Tubes channel here-
Tubes' Instagram-

This is the first episode of the new series of YouTuber's Go Golfing, the show where I take on other YouTuber's at GOLF! Series 1 we used the entry level golf challenge, mini golf, now we are starting to ramp things up and taking on a little more advanced version of the game but still nice and easy for any contestants that are new to the game, in a short game challenge at Top Golf. This series allows me to showcase some of the other people on YouTube for who maybe Golf is not their first sport and show them how much fun it can be, maybe even learning a few things along the way via the quiz!

Let me know in the comments who I should take on next?

Thanks to TopGold for letting us use their great facility-


Shop for my Taylormade Golf Clubs here-

Find some of my Adidas Golf gear here-


Shot and edited by Craig Salter-

Follow me:


youtube golf,seb on golf,tubes,soccer am,top golf,rick shiels golf,gm golf,brodie smith golf,golf vlogs uk,golf quiz,golf challenge,golf,golf vlog,course vlog,hashtag united,seb vs tubes,youtubers go golfing,you tubers go golfing,golf video,PLAYING GOLF WITH A 1 IRON,1 iron,footgolf,foot golf,bro five,brofive,man utd vs chelsea,

Post a Comment

0 Comments