Advertisement

Zero News: #August24th #Trafalga and #BBC.'The ideal scenario...' #TRobinson #sharetherisk

Zero News:  #August24th #Trafalga and #BBC.'The ideal scenario...' #TRobinson #sharetherisk I have been torn about releasing this...no sleep and my judgment is impaired. I feel like I should probably have edited it down to 15 minutes. or just not bothered at all. But you are the judge and jury.

but it is a bt of a waffle...late night thinking.

I am releasing this with somewhat of a heavy heart. So i won't edit it down. sorry if it's shite.

I will just move to the next. this video is mellow and rambling...whereas i now feel more rage and well...i dont know

sharetherisk,Trobinson,freespeech,zeronews,thehonestychannel,richard inman,august 24th,trafalga,bbc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments