Advertisement

A SYNTHETIC WIG COULD NEVER!!! NIX&NOX LACE FRONT WIG SLAY on MY MOM!!

A SYNTHETIC WIG COULD NEVER!!! NIX&NOX LACE FRONT WIG SLAY on MY MOM!! Hey QUEENS & KINGS, I decided to record me applying this Nix&Nox wig for my moms date! If you guys would like a video on how I customize my synthetic lace front wigs Leave a comment down beloooow. (hits woah)

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

I couldn't find a direct (or cheap) link to this wig, I purchased it from my local beauty supply store BUT i found this... Link:

Thank you guys for watching!!

how to slay a synthetic wig,how to make a lace front look natural,bomb synthetic wig,lace front baby hairs,synthetic wig baby hairs,how to make baby hairs on synthetic lace front,synthetic wig,natural synthetic wig,red lace front,styling synthetic wig,freckles,makeover,grwm,hair slay,hair tutorial,lace front tutorial,girl with freckles,nix & nox wig reviw,synthetic wig review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments