Advertisement

Building an Overland trailer - Stripping the frame down and reducing weight.

Building an Overland trailer  - Stripping the frame down and reducing weight. My new toolbox: The craftsman VersaStack

I have been busy in the Garage getting all of the running gear stripped off of the front of the trailer frame.

My wife and camera handle gets the giggles, My go pro overheats and locks up. And my trailer bites me

There is more content to come out soon.

Toyota,4Runner,overland,Frame rust,bad frame,frame replacement,4runner reliability,4runner review,4runner best suv,toyota truck build,toyota 4runner limited,4runner overland,chassis swap,overlanding,3rd gen 4runner,overland trailer,roof top tent diy,off road,cvt trailer,offroad camper,Derecks Garage,locking rear differential,four wheel drive,e-locker,car review,car advice,camping,lifestyle overland,car camping,family travel,remote camping,

Post a Comment

0 Comments