BURST CLEANING! | CLEAN, TIDY, & ORGANIZE | DOING THE MOST | SAHM I'm so happy you clicked on today's video! I'm sharing with you how I clean, tidy, and organize many mornings around here where I clean in bursts, called BURST CLEANING. Somedays, its simple tidying up the kitchen, organizing the pantry, and dining areas and other days its de-clogging a drain and putting birthday decorations away and organizing them! Haha! :-} Whatever you're doing today, do the most you can do and let's do it together and get motivated and inspired to make our homes a peaceful paradise.
----Featured Comment from BlondieNextDoor (Jelena)---
*YouTube Channel:
*Instagram: @blondienextdoor2
---Sensory Bin Inspo! Thanks Bronte!!!---
*Bronte's YouTube Channel:
*Bronte's Instagram: @bronterequa
***Don't forget to play THIS or THAT and ANSWER in the Comments Below!!!***
1. Coffee/Tea?
2. Unload Dishwasher/Load Dishwasher
Please LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, and LEAVE a COMMENT below!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST VIDEO:
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS! IT'S FREE!
-------Social Accounts: Get to Know Me!!!-------
Instagram:
Pinterest:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Email: SimplySarahLynn33@gmail.com
-------Popular Playlists-------
Need some CLEANING MOTIVATION?! Click Here:
Need some FOOD INSPIRATION and/or RECIPE IDEAS?! Click Here:
Need some ORGANIZATION INSPIRATION?! Click Here:
Interested in seeing parts of my HOME?! Click Here:
#doingthemost #burstcleaning #cleanwithme #ultimatecleanwithme

0 Comments