Advertisement

'Going to uni as a parent was initially something I'd ruled out'- Chloe's Story | I AM BCU

'Going to uni as a parent was initially something I'd ruled out'- Chloe's Story | I AM BCU I was having a chat with my family, weighing up my options one day when university came into question. I’d discounted the idea of going to uni the moment I found out I was pregnant, even though I was fairly certain I had wanted to go to University when I was at school – I just loved learning. People struggle with the demands of university as a ‘regular’ student, how would I manage it while looking after a small and very dependant human? I had too many responsibilities, too many time constraints. #IAMBCU

Read Chloe's story at:

i am bcu,university,university stories,university day in the life uk,university life,university life uk,day in the life of a university student,university interview,university help,should i go to university uk,bcu opportunities,student stories,student story,student uk story,birmingham city university,bcu,birmingham,

Post a Comment

0 Comments