Advertisement

GT350R 3M Pro Series Paint Protection Film

GT350R 3M Pro Series Paint Protection Film So I've had the 3M Pro series PPF on my 350R now for a week, given it a nice wash and spray wax, and enjoying the protection I now have on the full front.

Also, one other option for the matte stripes is to put on Xpel's "Stealth" PPF. However, it's quite a few sections to install and may or may not be quite visible with all the lines/seams...depending on installer. As mentioned in the vid, I left the stripes uncovered as it was a simpler install, less seams, and it gives me the freedom to remove the stripes if I need to.

Post your comments or questions, thanks for stopping by.

dodge,hellcat,camaro,corvette,chevy,mustang,shelby,clear bra,ceramic coating,xpel,hexis,suntek,rayno,c8,

Post a Comment

0 Comments