Advertisement

her private life; skip to the good bit

her private life; skip to the good bit Drama: Her Private Life
Song: Skip to the good bit - Rizzle Kicks


Wanted to finish this draft cus I for once had free time. Gonna be very busy next week (my bday) and the weeks to come! Ofc this edit is raw-ish cus I’m lazyyyy hehe

This drama.. hmm.. I found it SUPER relatable with the whole fangirling context. Ms. Sung talking about Cha Si An was sooo cute. I identified myself with her. Like for me those were the best parts! Also the best friend is sooo cute with her husband. Busted all my uwu’s for em.

However, the main leads were.. not it. Barely saw chemistry. Like they would go to straight up hugging to making out??? Like the way that escalates. OOF.

Ya Ryan Gold ain’t my type. Poor boy has trauma of hand holding & TRACING A HAND?? Like?? He had the personality of A4 paper. Just.. ugh. Overall did like the drama tho ^^ (side note: watched 2 episodes with friends and they gave Ryan Gold the nickname of “Depressed-kun" lmaoo)

life;

Post a Comment

0 Comments