Advertisement

How I Get The Nutrients to My Plants, My Pump And Feeding System

How I Get The Nutrients to My Plants, My Pump And Feeding System this video was made in response to a frequent question of how do I feed my plants since we do not use a drip system. ๐Ÿง™‍♂️๐Ÿ’š✌️

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR WEEKLY LIVESTREAM CHANNEL (AND BACKUP CHANNEL)


******* WEEDTUBE DAILY UPLOAD *******
DON'T FLUSH COCO EXCEPT FOR HARVEST TIME


About me: I'm a state registered and licensed, law abiding, medical marijuana caregiver located in Colorado who grows for a lot of patients who consume a lot of marijuana.  I make videos daily covering strains as well as grow techniques I deploy at my facility.  Please do not copy what I do here if you're not somewhere where you legally are allowed to do so.

Hydroponic Nutrients We Grow With:


Best Source for Grow Equipment & Nutrients. Growers House has helped us a lot over the years, they are competitive and ship quick:

You're purchasing from the above companies helps support this channel. Your support is GREATLY appreciated.

For channel inquiries please email wizardnpk@gmail.com

We love getting fan mail, but don't send us weed!

Wizard NPK
7830 W Alameda Ave
Ste 103, Box 271
Lakewood, CO 80226

System

Post a Comment

0 Comments