Advertisement

I found some strange rock piles way out in the woods

I found some strange rock piles way out in the woods These could be from Native American Indians, they are old !
I went out for a hike here in New Hampshire to do some exploring. I wanted to get away from all the old roads and stone walls and find a piece of land that was remote. I hiked several miles through the forest and then made my way for a small mountain. As I climbed up to the top of this spot I noticed some odd stacked rocks. Now keep in mind I am nowhere near any abandoned colonial sites with cellar holes or rock walls. This is way out in some really abrasive land and no settlers did anything here. Upon further snooping I noticed several of these piles of stones and realized they have been here a lot longer than what we normally come across out in the woods. Similar to field stone piles but very different in the placement and build. These were small in lines of only several feet and no more than a foot tall. Could these be from native American Indians? some ceremonial or celestial meaning? they are all on the west side of this mountain if that means anything.
Either way I will be going back with a crew member to do some more investigating of the area.
The official Not Thursday & Stealth Diggers website
www.notthursday.com
From there you can get news, pictures, videos & music.

Stealth Diggers Not Thursday Store - Clothing, tools & more


Check Out the gear & items Stealth Diggers recommend on Amazon


If you would like to be a patron of this channel by making a pledge & being a contributor to Stealth Diggers & Not Thursday.
www.patreon.com/stealthdiggers




Not Thursday hiking exploring history metal detecting New Hampshire VlOG
I found some strange rock piles way out in the woods

stealth diggers,not thursday,nh vlog,new hampshire,metal detecting,Garrett atgold metal detector,These could be from Native American Indians,American Indian rock art,strange rock piles,stone piles new englannd,exploring,hiking,abandonded,colonial home site,old stone walls,old rock walls,indian rock piles,native indian ceremonial stone piles,strange america,nh mystery,field stone piles,exploring the woods,New Hampshire stone piles,american rock piles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments