Advertisement

Issa Rant! We need to talk, Dave Chappelle, Copyrights, & More!

Issa Rant! We need to talk, Dave Chappelle, Copyrights, & More! In this video, I'm letting everything out! Issa Rant! Dave Chappelle's Sticks and Stones comedy show allowed me to laugh like I haven't laughed in a long time.. LOL

In the past week or two, I haven't been honest about my feeling about Youtube. The negative comments had me flabbergasted, because I have never left a negative comment on anyone post or video. EVER! Some people can be super mean on the Tube... SMH

Also, I'm experiencing excessive copyright claims on my old videos now that my views are increasing. It's a really weird thing to experience and super discouraging! Not sure if other creators have experienced the same situation.

If you are a creator, please let me know if you have ever encountered this issue.

THANKS FOR LETTING ME RANT! XOXO

i feel better now that i got that off my chest.....

Dave chapelle,Dave chappele rant,copyright claims,

Post a Comment

0 Comments