Advertisement

Jeulia Jewelry unboxing | A message to my mother

Jeulia Jewelry unboxing | A message to my mother Jeulia Jewelry unboxing with a message to my mother -- Subscribe so you dont miss any future videos --

I FORGOT A THUMBNAIL!

Hi beauties! I know today is a random video but it touches home with me on many levels. Jeulia Jewelry reached out to me awhile ago and wanted me to check them out. They are NOT sponsoring this video. Upon checking out Jeulia Jewelry and seeing the unique pieces that they have on their website I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to pick a really nice piece of jewelry out for my mother just to simply say thanks for being my mom.

I open up a little bit in this video. For those of you who dont know me personally, I have had a really messed up past that maybe someday in the future I will get in to but for right now this is a dedicated video to my mother who has at some points in my life felt like an enemy, but who has been my rock through it all. Giving her a piece of personalized Jewelry from Jeulia Jewelry is a way for me to show her that I love her and am beyond thankful for everything that she has done for me in this crazy train called life. I hope you enjoy.

Jeulia Jewelry website:

MBA COSMETICS: SAVE 10% ON YOUR PURCHASE: BRITTANY10
SIGMA BRUSHES: -- USE BRITTANY10

EQUIPMENT I USE FOR VIDEOS
CAMERA
Canon IV:
Canon Mark III:

LENS
Canon 24 – 105:
Canon 70 – 200:

LIGHTING
Cowboy Studio Softboxes:
LEDGO LED lighting:
LEDGO alternative:
BACKLIGHT:

SELFIE CAMERA
SONY A5100:

MIRROR I USE
Makeup Mirror used for makeup and additional face lighting:

DISCLAIMER: Some of the links above are affiliate links which means I make a small commission off your purchases. This does not change the price of a product for you WHAT-SO-EVER but it does help grow my channel so I can continue to produce up-to-date content for all you beauties! I would not share a product I 100% didnt believe in. All the products I generate links for are products that have become staples in my makeup routine.

jeulia jewelry unboxing,jeulia jewelry,jeulia jewelry canada,jeulia jewelry reviews,jeulia jewelry rings,jeulia,jeulia review,jeulia ring review,jeulia rings canada,a message to my mother,

Post a Comment

0 Comments