Advertisement

Know Thyself and Personality - A Secret to Success

Know Thyself and Personality - A Secret to Success In order to maximize your potential and Be All You Can Be, you must know who you are. One way to know this is to take a personality test. I'm sharing a summary of my essence based on my MBTI Personality Test. Firstly, have you taken your own personality test?

I am one of the rarest of the 16 MBTI Personality Types. We account for approximately 1-4 % of the world’s population. According to my personality test, I am attracted to symbolic thoughts, concepts, ideas or actions; synthesizing seeming paradoxes to creating reality from the previously unimagined or intangible. I come up with realizations, which create certainty and demand actions that actualize the picture of my desired future. I love challenges and easily crack complex problems. I proffer practical transformational solutions that include spiritual, psychological, relational and emotional systems or universal truths.

This is just a sneak peek into my very detailed personality test result. What do you understand about your personality? Have you taken your own personality test? Visit my website www.thecatalystng.com to take the personality test now! You can also take it on the CoachMe Online app (available at Google Playstore) or at www.coach-meonline.com for iOS users. #TheCatalyst #Personality #LanreOlusola #Success

Lanre Olusola,The Catalyst,Life Coaching,Tony Robbins,Coaching,Personality,Success,Career,Mastery,

Post a Comment

0 Comments