Advertisement

Levels for correct trading (Lecture 2, Course 6)

Levels for correct trading (Lecture 2, Course 6) In this video I share updated information of the Course 1. Here I tell about Levels on Forex Market. I share my knowledge that I use in my Trading Strategy.

This is one of the lectures of my 6th course.

I made this course by requests of several people who watched my 1st course, to update information. I decided to update it with more different examples and market situations. This course have more information comparing with 1st course, but I recommend to watch both courses – 1st then this course.

In 6th course (and 1st course) I share all information that I use for trading Forex. I made my strategy easy to use, so for any trader who knows Forex Basics will be not difficult to understand it.

Whole material of my Trading Strategy you can find here:
or check my another YouTube videos, where I share another lectures of my Trading Strategy, or another videos.

For any inquiries, contact me:
Facebook account
Email: dorrowgreen - gmail

forex courses,live forex quotes,best online trading platform,forex course,global fx trading,learn about forex,metatrader 4 brokers,forex trend trading system,forex risk management,make money online forex,forex trading signals,forex usd,forex investing,Forex trading system,forex currency charts,Best forex system,forex no risk,forex candle trading,etoro,uk forex,global forex trading,best forex signal provider,Forex system trading,price actions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments