Advertisement

MASCOT LOGO MAKING|| ON ANDRIOD || ON DEMAND

MASCOT LOGO MAKING|| ON ANDRIOD || ON DEMAND Hello,
My name is BIT-Beast YT and I am logo designer I CAN MAKE DIFFIRENT desings and logos animation , intro, outro, banners etc. If you have to make some logos for your channel contact me here is my discord link:
I have make many logos and desines for few youtubers . My service cost is very less as compared to different animation experts.
I hope you all will like my video we have many more ideas to share with you all guys stay tuned with my channel for more.
Thankyou....
Background music:
Breaking copyright- Indian music (no copyright)

Applications used
Pixellab
Ps touch
Kine master...
Discord link ....


ANDRIOD,Logo,Design,Logo making,Pubg,MASCOT,Logos,Mortal,Dynamo,Simple,Quick,Easy,Text,Desings,Tutorial,Speedart,New,

Post a Comment

0 Comments