Advertisement

My Cleanest Desk Setup Yet - One Cable!

My Cleanest Desk Setup Yet - One Cable! Sneak peek at my new single cable personal desk setup for 2019!
The $249 iPad is the BEST deal in tech -

Check out Utah!

Schiit Modi 3 -
iLoud MTM (Single Speaker) -
iLoud Micro (White) -
iLoud Micro (Black) -
SoundSource for Mac:
AudioQuest DragonFly Red -
Universal Audio Arrow -
Monitor Arm -
Artifox Desk -
LG Ultrafine 4K -

Ultimate Dream Desk Collection!
Don't buy this iMac

I turned my Galaxy S10 into a Desk Setup!

What's in my Tech Bag 2019!
Tech that made my iPhone better:

TLD Spotify Playlist!

TLD Behind the Scenes!
Mobile users:

Music via Musicbed:

My Audio Setup & Gear:

Mac Upgrade,MacBook Upgrade,Desk Setup,single cable setup,DIY,Dream Desk,Dream Setup,macbook desk setup,macbook 2019,apple,2019 MacBook Pro review,iLoud MTM,Jonathan Morrison,TLD,MacBook upgrade 2019,Schiit modi 3,dac,ua arrow,best speakers,best Mac setup 2019,Mac Hack,

Post a Comment

0 Comments