Advertisement

Red Bull Air Racing Biplane! (Mystery box 17) Steel airplane welded sculpture

Red Bull Air Racing Biplane! (Mystery box 17) Steel airplane welded sculpture On this weeks Mystery Box I weld a little Red Bull Air racing Biplane sculpture. I want to start off by thanking every one of you who have subscribed to this channel. We just broke 18,000 subscribers this is a huge milestone for me. Working in my shop and making videos for this channel is my dream job and by subscribing you are making that possible for me (thank you!)
Where I get all my Abrasives!

The Tools I used to Make this Sculpture

Makita GA4530 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder
Yost 750E Rotating Bench Vise
Klein 9-Inch Side Cutters D213-9NE
Professional Sharpie
Scotch-Brite Deburring Wheel, Fine Grit
Leather Apron
Optical Center Punch

Follow me
INSTAGRAM -
FACEBOOK -

Send Mystery build boxes to:
WorksByaHurst
PO Box 681772
Riverside Mo
64168

#WorksByaHurst #mysterybox #biplane

air race,pylon racing,welding for beginners,welding projects,mystery box,mig welding,mig welding techniques,mig welding projects,metal sculpting,metal art,how to sculpt metal,metal sculpture,metal sculpture for beginners,metal sculpture artist,metal sculpture techniques,metal sculpture ideas,metal sculpture tutorial,mystery box unboxing,mig welding tips and tricks,mig welding for beginners,worksbyahurst,reno air races 2019,radio control,red bull,

Post a Comment

0 Comments