Advertisement

SURPRISING MY MOM WITH A ROOM MAKEOVER!! **Her reaction is priceless**

SURPRISING MY MOM WITH A ROOM MAKEOVER!!  **Her reaction is priceless** YOUUU GUYYYYSSSSSS!!!!!!!! This room remodel has been a LONG time coming. I’m talkin I started this when there was still snow on the ground :| (oh snap) BUT, it’s finally done and I’m SO excited to show you how this “kid room” turned out!!

I had so much fun making over this room ESPECIALLY since my mom gave me permission to do whatever I wanted in here! It took me a minute to figure out how I could utilize this small space, so I had to do my best to take advantage of any free space that was possible!

I hope you enjoy this video and leave here feeling inspired on how you could very AFFORDABLY change up a space in your home to better fit your needs or make it


Blog link (so you can pin any of the images from this video to your boards and save them for later!)



Pinterest:

Instagram: @ashleyhuze


Items shown in video:

Shiplap: 1/4 inch plywood (4X8 sheets) purchased from Home Depot and ripped 8”

Paint: Valspar - color is “ivory dust”

Lights:

Rug:


Pillows: (got them buy 1 get 1 1/2 off!)


Throw: Thrifted

Map: (if not on sale take in a 40% off coupon!)


Galvanized Envelops:


Crayon holder:
Hobby lobby- cant find on their site

Chairs: Thrifted

Chalkboards: DIY’ed with MDF board & paint!

Desk: DIY’ed

Stain:

Sign: DIY’ed with a thrifted sign for $1- painted and put new vinyl sticker over top. Framed in with barn wood.

Books: thrifted

Bench: thrifted

Basket: thrifted

Shelves: Thrifted for $.75 each (however these are ikea spice racks! I know because I’ve bought them before and used them for books in my home- I just stained them to match the wood here!)

You can purchase new here:

Curtains: DIY’ed using drop cloths from Home Depot! (Folded it a few times to get this look)

Drop cloth:

Hooks:


Bed: Free


Contact info for collaborations: ashleyhuze@gmail.com

fixer upper,diy,joanna gaines,chip and joanna,farmhouse,remodel,before and after,room transformation,room makeover,budget,thrift store,thrifted before and after,

Post a Comment

0 Comments