Advertisement

The WORST part about rooftop tents (WATCH BEFORE YOU BUY)

The WORST part about rooftop tents (WATCH BEFORE YOU BUY) NO one warned me about this before I started camping in a rooftop tent. I thought I would share this info with the hopes of helping anyone who is looking to buy a rooftop tent. Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE my rooftop tent. This is just a small annoyance :)
#rooftoptent

Affordable rooftop tents:
Smittybilt ($1,100) -
Raptor Series ($850) -
Tuff Stuff ($955) -

The rooftop tent I own:
Tepui -

Video review of my rooftop tent:


MY BRAND - WORN AND WEATHERED:

OUTDOORS ALLIE MERCH:

NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP:

HUNTING & FISHING GEAR:

CONTACT ME:
Email: outdoorsallie@gmail.com
Instagram:
Facebook:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Welcome to my channel! I'm Allie, an archer, hunter, angler, and public lands advocate. But really, I'm an all around lover of all things outdoors! I enjoy sharing all of my adventures here on YouTube including the good and the bad. Learning how to enjoy the outdoors is a PROCESS and I'm here to share mine with you. Thanks for watching!

Outdoors Allie,Outdoors,Hunting,Exploring,Adventuring,Bow,Arrow,Bow Hunting,Deer,White Tail,Mule Deer,Deer Hunting,Elk Hunting,Turkey Hunting,Mountains,Fishing,Fly Fishing,Camping,Camo,First Lite,Hunting Gear,Gear Review,Compound Bow,Backcountry,roof top tent,tepui tent,tepui,truck camping,roof top camping,traveling,traveler,camp life,camp,vehicle camping,tent review,backpacking,camping gear,backpacking gear,

Post a Comment

0 Comments