Advertisement

this is why I'm the highest earning controller player...

this is why I'm the highest earning controller player... I've been streaming all Fortnite events on my twitch, so make sure you come watch live! This game includes some sick end game plays between me and my new trio teammates, Atlantis Letshe & Atlantis Devil.

Follow me on Social Media:
-
-
-

Want to see more? Here is my last video:


check out my editor
-
-
-

#controller #lazarus

fortnite world cup,dailyfortnitemoments,fortnitehighlights,twitchmoments,wofliezhighlights,wolfiez fortnite,wolfiez fortnite world cup,stream highlights,wolfiez best moments,fortnite clips,wolfiez top plays,qualified for world cup,pro fortnite player,fortnite pro player,fortntie cash cup,fortnite championship series,team atlantis,lazarus,letshe,atlantis letshe,pro scrims,pro customs,avarice,fortnite,

Post a Comment

0 Comments