Advertisement

VINTAGE PERFUME COLLECTION (Samples) | I'm In LOVE With Many Of These! Part 2

VINTAGE PERFUME COLLECTION (Samples) | I'm In LOVE With Many Of These! Part 2 Here's the original unboxing of these vintage perfumes:
Here's the vintage perfume collection/haul part 1:


Feel free to check out some of my other videos:

Top 5 Designer Perfumes for Life:


Top 5 Niche Perfumes for Life:


My Perfume Collection / Fragrance Collection DESIGNER Perfumes:


My NICHE Perfume / Fragrance Collection:


My GOURMAND Perfume / Fragrance Collection:


Here's my Instagram: @delicious_delightfulness
Here's my email: deliciousdelightfulness@gmail.com

vintage perfumes,vintage fragrances,old perfumes,perfume collection,fragrance collection,perfume haul,perfume review,fragrance review,fendi theorema,dolce & gabbana sicily,ysl opium,jean paul gaultier fragile,lanvin arpege,cabotine de gres,

Post a Comment

0 Comments