Advertisement

Better Than Expected: Overwatch Nintendo Switch Final Thoughts (Overwatch Review)

Better Than Expected: Overwatch Nintendo Switch Final Thoughts (Overwatch Review) What is up everyone, Throggy back for another video for you guys today! In today's video, I will be discussing my final thoughts for Overwatch here on the Nintendo Switch. I must say, Overwatch on the Nintendo Switch ran a lot better than I thought it would. Overwatch is not perfect by any means, but it does run better than some ports that have come to the Nintendo Switch in the past year or two in my opinion. Overall, I was honestly pleased with what I saw in Overwatch for the Nintendo Switch, and hopefully they continue to add patches to the game to make it even better!

As always guys, if you enjoyed the video, don't forget to hit the like button and subscribe for more content! I appreciate you guys for taking the time out of your day to watch this video! It really does mean a lot to me! I'll see you guys for the next video!

Social Media:

Twitter -
Instagram -

#OverwatchNintendoSwitch #OverwatchSwitch #NintendoSwitch

overwatch nintendo switch gameplay,overwatch switch gameplay,overwatch nintendo switch review,overwatch switch review,overwatch nintendo switch final thoughts,overwatch switch final thoughts,overwatch review nintendo switch,overwatch review switch,overwatch final thoughts switch,overwatch final thoughts nintendo switch,overwatch nintendo,throggy,overwatch,overwatch gameplay,video games,nintendo,switch,family friendly,nintendo switch,blizzard,gaming channel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments