Advertisement

Charlotte+Sidney - 'I am my best self, my truest self, when I'm with you' (1x07)

Charlotte+Sidney - 'I am my best self, my truest self, when I'm with you' (1x07) "I am a great deal less than perfect. You've made me all too aware of that. But for whatever it is worth I believe I am my best self my truest self when I'm with you.That is all."

"Is that all I am to you? A source of amusement?
No, of course not, you're...Forgive me.
On the contrary, you have done me a great service. I'm no longer in any doubt as to how you regard me.
Miss Heywood
What? What is it you want from me?"

We survived, but we're dead!

What an episode. Been reading fantastic analysis of the episode on Tumblr, especially the boat scene.

We've been fed with episode 7, but kinda sad its the last episode next week. WATCH LIVE SO WE CAN GET A SEASON 2!!

TV Show: Sanditon
Pairing: Charlotte Heywood + Sidney Parker
Song: Gabrielle Aplin - Salvation

#Sanditon #perioddrama #fanvidfeed

Sanditon,Sanditon ITV,Theo James,Charlotte Heywood,Sidney Parker,rose williams,charlotte sidney,period drama,full episode,clips,scene,1x01,1x02,1X03,beach scene,1x04,arguement,Darcy,Pride and Prejudice,Jane Austen,Sydney,1x05,1x06,Ball scene,dance,dancing,Make sure to keep my distance,ballroom scene,Ball,107,north and south,sydney,1x07,episode 7,Gabrielle Aplin,Salvation,I never meant to fall for you but I,

Post a Comment

0 Comments