Advertisement

📚Finishing 5 reads, redecorating and unboxing Book Box Club - vlog | Book Roast

📚Finishing 5 reads, redecorating and unboxing Book Box Club - vlog | Book Roast ◇ OPEN ME ◇

Hey beautiful people! Welcome to another vlog, hope you'll enjoy ti and let's chat in the comments!

Things mentioned:

Books
My Brother's Husband *
My Brother's Husband 2 *
Serpent & Dove *
Decender *

Wall art illustrator
Book Box Club, use code BOOKROAST5 for 5% off


◆ If you enjoyed this video, you might like:
- Previous vlog
- Boots Advent Calendar
-------

◆ You can also find me on:

Bookstagram:

Goodreads:


Contact email:
bookroast@gmail.com

◆ Want to send me mail?
Book Roast
Suite 222
12 South Bridge
EDINBURGH
EH1 1DD
Scotland

Music used in Intro:

Valesco - Cloud 9




◇ DISCLAIMER: All opinions are my own.

* marked links are affiliate, meaning that I might get a small commission if you make a purchase through the link for your goodies, at no additional cost to you of course!

books;,bookish;,book;,booktube;,youtube;,bookworm;,girl;,book,addict;,reading,book box club october unboxing,harry potter room tour,harry potter wall art,manga recommendations,

Post a Comment

0 Comments