Advertisement

GRWM | simple everyday look ✨

GRWM | simple everyday look ✨ Hiiiiiiiii

Today may be my birthday,
but here's my gift to y'all #generousqueen lol

AlsoOoOO... I'm still trying to get my makeup skills right,
so please leave videos I should watch in the comments
😩 (I'm begging)

Drop a 🎂 on my IG if you watched | @DopeEthiopian

Song: Cooler - thexunknowns
____________________________________________________________
PRODUCTS:

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
Shade: Chocolate

L.A. Girl Brow Pomade
Shade: Dark Brown

L.A. Girl Pro Concealer
Shade: Fawn

Farsali Skin-tune

Derma-e Vitamin E cream

Born This Way Foundation
Shade: Butter Pecan

Fenty Beauty Concealer
Shade:

Becca Hydra-mist set & refresh powder

Focallure Burning Pallette
Shades: Tiramisu & The Night

Sephora Eyeliner

Ardell Lashes #113 Black

Voluminous Lash Paradise
Shade: Black

Fenty Beauty Bronzer
Shade: Coco Naughty

Becca Highlighter
Shade: Topaz

Urban Decay Setting Spray
de-slick - oil control

Two Faced Lip Injection Extreme
+ Sephora lip gloss

10-5-19,dopeethiopian,blonde,wig,rekik,GRWM,simple look,makeup look,simple makeup look,everyday makeup look,

Post a Comment

0 Comments