Advertisement

Hard Rock Hotel Stockpiling of Material NOT the cause, debris field data says so?

Hard Rock Hotel Stockpiling of Material NOT the cause, debris field data says so? Please, do my one favor, give me a thumbs up or down based on your thoughts of content... Your comments and thoughts are appreciated. Please, keep in mind, that I love the human mind and how it works and processes... So, I have more of a ''deep thought" on subjects that may include the ''intent'' (inside my evaluations in my videos).
Thank you for considering.

Please be sure to comment in the donation comments if you want me to use the money for the elderly I run across that need repairs or for my personal use and if so even share how you think I should use the donation please... I have had donations where the kind giver has informed me to use it buy a bottle of wine and share with my significant other...
I really do appreciate your gifts and it keeps me motivated; you might be surprised how a little gift of kindness and your hard earned money makes me light up and feel so motivated to continue my sharing on youtube.

CONSTRUCTION,ENGINEERING,PLUMBING,ELECTRIC,PHOTOGRAPHY,NEWS UPDATE,DAILY NEWS,WORLD NEWS,engineering news,bridge collapse,bridge issues,infrastructure news,

Post a Comment

0 Comments