Advertisement

How To Polish A Car | Remove Swirls & Any Scratch | Plus Wetsanding - For Beginners

How To Polish A Car | Remove Swirls & Any Scratch | Plus Wetsanding - For Beginners How To Polish A Car | Remove Any Scratch | Plus Wetsanding - For Beginners
How to properly clean a car and prepare it for polishing. We will also show you today how to remove any scratch that is in your clearcoat using a technique called wet sanding. This turned out really well. I was unable to use the audio on my actual video due to my neighbor mowing.. So, if you like this, but want to see a more in depth video about any of the processes used here let me know and I’ll make a in depth one that covers all the bases.
#carcleaning #cardetailing #polishing #buffing #scratch

Thank you for your support each week and if you are new, be sure to Subscribe & Turn On Notifications for new videos each week. Let me know in the comments what you'd like to see as well.

Links to products used in Video:
Buffing Compound Kit:
Butter Wet Wax:
Orange Buffing Pad:
Green Buffing Pad:
Buff & Polish Foam Pad Kit With Buffer:
Laser-Cut Microfiber Towels:
Buff & Polish Foam Pad Kit Full Set:
TORQ 10FX Buffer:
Porter Cable Buffer:
Meguiars Microfiber Cutting Pads:
2000 Grit Sandpaper:
3000 Grit Sandpaper:
5000 Grit Sandpaper:
Sanding Block:

Welcome to OCD Detail! My name is Drew Heberer and if you are looking for car detailing tips, tricks, how to tutorials, and general knowledge about what to do with everyday messes in cars, you have made it to the right channel! Be sure to Subscribe and remember, it's all in the details! Get out there and give those cars some love.

Disclaimer:
Due to factors beyond my control, I cannot guarantee against improper use of the information I share in my videos. Drew Heberer (OCD Detail) assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Any injury, damage, or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or from the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not Drew Heberer (OCD Detail).

Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored. I do this because I love detailing cars and I providing information that others may find useful. If I partner with a company I will disclose it here and be sure to share it with you. My relationship with you, the viewer is of the utmost importance to me and all opinions and reviews that I share are my own.

I appreciate all of your support. Please don’t forget to subscribe, turn on notifications, and comment!!

Drew Heberer (OCD Detail)

car detailing,detailing,detailing the dirtiest car,interior detailing,cleaning,car cleaning,paintcorrection,buffing,polishing,wetsanding,

Post a Comment

0 Comments