Advertisement

HOW TO REVAMP AN OLD LACE WIG| FROM DUSTY TO LOVELY!

HOW TO REVAMP AN OLD LACE WIG| FROM DUSTY TO LOVELY! HI! THANKS FOR WATCHING!!
This video is how I revamp my old wigs. I turn them from musty to lovely!
Hope you enjoy this process.
For more updates subscribe!! you don't want to miss out on this.
Any inquires email me at lilmemetv@gmail.com
UNTIL NEXT TIME!!


Song credz:

Shop my store:
Earn $$ when you use code “PRETTYHUSTLERS:
Want free money?:


Instagram: @meme.amour
Snapchat: Teamstupid143

wig,closure,ericka j,closure wig,hairbyericka,lace closure,how to revamp an old wig,wig transformation,how to fix a wig,how to detangle a wig,restore your wig,silicon mix on wig,lace frontal,how to restore your full lace wig,dry matted weave,lace frontal wig,revive your wig,my weave is dry and matted,restore your weave,how to fix dry matted weave,how to untangle a wig,wig repair,revive wig,how to soften a wig,lace front wig,wigs,how to apply a wig,

Post a Comment

0 Comments