Advertisement

My Favorite Movies Directed by Women 🎥

My Favorite Movies Directed by Women 🎥 Here's a short list of movies I love that have been directed by women. They inspire me as an aspiring director and i hope they will inspire you too! I didn't mention a lot of other movies that inspire me not to make this video too long BUT! let me know what other female directed films you've watched that you love, i'd be more than happy to check them out 💜

🎥 Check out more movie recommendations from me in this playlist!:


- Also, if you want to check out other videos from amazing female creators, go to the Malala Fund's youtube playlist here: mala.la/WatchHerShine

I'm very excited to be making this video for International Day of the Girl with the Malala Fund. Malala Fund is working for a world where all girls can learn and lead. Malala Fund advocates for resources and policy changes needed to give all girls a secondary education, invests in local education leaders and amplifies the voices of girls fighting for change. Learn more at ​malala.org​.

SOCIAL MEDIA
◦ Instagram: (@monikagobaira)
◦ Twitter: (@monikagobaira)
◦ Buy me a coffee? ☕

MUSIC
◦ I use music from Musicbed! I made a playlist with my favorite songs that I always use on my videos:
◦ They seriously have the best music selection. If you end up signing up, please use my link!:

◦ In Love With A Ghost


Hi! my name is Monika Gobaira and I live in LA. I love movies, filmmaking, anime & cute clothes.

In my channel you will find me talking about:

◦ FILM DISCUSSIONS
◦ FILM SCHOOL
◦ LISTS OF MOVIES TO WATCH
◦ FASHION + LOOKBOOKS
◦ VLOGS
and more!

Thanks for watching!

=^.^=

a little bit of monika,monika gobaira,monika,ddlc,doki doki literature club,movies directed by women,film directed by women,female directed films,female directed movies,movie recommendations,lady bird,greta gerwig,saoirse ronan,my roommate is saoirse ronan,my roommate is an oscar nominee,timothee chalamet,sofia coppola,malala fund,malala yousafzai,watch her shine,international day of the girl,movie list,best movies of 2019,my favorite movies,filmmaking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments