Advertisement

My problem with bulk-buying books + Books on my shelf I won't ever read ๐Ÿ˜

My problem with bulk-buying books + Books on my shelf I won't ever read ๐Ÿ˜ A few years ago I decided to buy a lot of books at once. And I still haven't read them. As I was organizing my bookshelf ... I realized how many books I own that I have not read and that I don't even want to read anymore and that inspired me to film this video and discuss my little bulk-buying problem ^^"


Enjoy, like and subscribe :D


⁂ Check out my last two videos ⁂

Being a reader with a low reading level


A crystal of time book review




⁂ Follow Me on Social Media⁂

Goodreads


Twitter


Instagram

my problemw ith bulk-buying books,bulk-buying books,book haul,boon unhaul,consumerism,consumersim booktube,book shelftour,books i will never read,popular books i am not interested in,books i am not interested in,books i shouldn't have bought,books I regret buying,booktube,small booktuber,viktoria's writing secret,books,reading,bookish discussion,book consumerism,book rants,book hauls,book pet peeves,book buying,young adult books,

Post a Comment

0 Comments