Advertisement

Not every once in a while, EV-ER-Y DAY!

Not every once in a while, EV-ER-Y DAY! | One of the clips that I show every single year at The Mindset Retreat, my three-day event, is a clip of Lindsey Vonn, the Olympic skier.

It's an Under Armour commercial that really shows her working out every day and really lifting hard and jumping hard and pulling incredibly heavy weights.

And at the end, she says something like, "I will, I'm committed, I'll do whatever it takes.”

The entire video is really about taking a no excuses approach.

Watch today’s video to hear more about how we take this approach at Boldheart.

Fabienne Fredrickson,Boldheart,Boldheart Business,Boldheart Self,Client Attraction,Marketing,Small Business,Entrepreneur,Business,Client Attraction Business School,Success,

Post a Comment

0 Comments