Advertisement

Office Hours: Shut Up and Drink the Joker-Aid! Also, the Addams Family Looks Awesome!

Office Hours: Shut Up and Drink the Joker-Aid! Also, the Addams Family Looks Awesome! Join Big Al and I for the Office Hours live stream as we discuss the manic fandom of the Joker movie, the Addams Family, and the Halloween season!

Back my graphic novel, Tales from the Stacks, at

Subscribe to Big Al's channel here:

For religious content, subscribe to my other channel:

You can send me books, movies, and comics to review (or creepy love notes) here:
P.O. Box 209
Ruckersville, VA
22968

Tip Jar:

You can purchase my fiction here:

And purchase a copy of my book, Heroic Inspirations here:

For an autographed copy, contact me at J.MichaelCritzer@gmail.com

You can also follow me on

Twitter @MichaelCritzer

and on Instagram at instagram.com/michaelcritzer

Awesome!

Post a Comment

0 Comments