Advertisement

Oh shit everybody look like we have another clout chaser

Oh shit everybody look like we have another clout chaser From Tekken 7 this dude won the first the five against me on on on my bad day any already sitting here posting all this stupid shit right here Dre Jones seems like a very toxic individual he calls me out why was it streaming a couple like a couple days ago why was having a bad day calls me trash in my inbox and you know who the fuck this nigga was by the end of the day this dude seems to be very fucking toxic and some I warned me about this dude before and on top of that I just joined this group Tekken 7 matchmaking and now it seems like it's less talk taking all over again if that's how it's going to be I'm about to leave this shit I'm just I just made a video on this clown because he seem like he's very toxic and he seem like he's looking for cloud and he seemed like he has to take old videos of me for attention this dude definitely is gay as hell that's all I'm going to say taking my old clips from videos from season 1 like come on now SMH get a life LOL

mobizen,screen recorder,

Post a Comment

0 Comments