Advertisement

The Pros and Cons of Starting a YouTube Channel

The Pros and Cons of Starting a YouTube Channel My experience as a YouTube content creator so far, and some advice for people considering starting up their own channel!

If you would like to support my channel, and help me reach my goal, follow this link!



Follow me on Instagram @metal_complex
Follow me on Twitter @Metal_Complex

The stickers have finally arrived!

If you would like a "Metal Complex" logo sticker, check out my Patreon, OR you can purchase them directly for $3 each! Just shoot me an email including the desired quantity and your shipping address! 

metalcomplex87@gmail.com

how to start a youtube channel,start a youtube channel,starting a youtube channel,should i start a youtube channel,pros and cons of youtube,too late to start youtube,how to start a channel,how to start a successful youtube channel,youtube tips,how to make money on youtube,leatherman surge,lightning otf,spyderco manix 2,zt 0562,boker kalashnikov,metal complex,lightning otf knife,how to be a youtuber,how to grow on youtube,tips for starting a youtube channel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments