Advertisement

The Way I Am | Just The Way You Are (Ingrid M + Billy Joel) MASHUP by Rick Hale and Courtney King

The Way I Am | Just The Way You Are (Ingrid M + Billy Joel) MASHUP by Rick Hale and Courtney King Subscribe to Courtney's YouTube channel:

Connect with Rick
VISIT-
FACEBOOK-
TWITTER-
INSTAGRAM-
SPOTIFY-

Connect with Courtney
Visit-
Facebook-
Instagram-
Twitter-
Pinterest-
Reverb Nation-

She sings "You take me the way I am" and I sing "I'll take you just the way you are." It's a mashup of two sweet songs that make perfect sense together and form this nice little duet. I have long loved the Billy Joel song, "Just the Way You Are" and then when I heard "The Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson, I knew the two songs would make a lovely match.

Credit
Video by Taryn Hale
Song Arrangment: Rick Hale
Singers: Courtney Cotter King & Rick Hale
Produced by Stephen Moyer & Rick Hale
Guitar: Rick Hale
Piano: Courtney Cotter King
Bass: Nick Villalobos
Drums: Israel Reyes

Billy Joel,Ingrid Michaelson,mashup,Rick Hale,Just the Way You Are,The Way I Am,Courtney Cotter King,

Post a Comment

0 Comments